‘Iole Ag Journey
- Hawaiian pre-contact sustainability practices at a historic lo’i kalo (wetland taro patch)
- An educational stroll through the largest organic macadamia nut orchard in the state of Hawai’i
- Polynesian agroforestry and Permaculture techniques
- Deepening appreciation of sense of place through Hawaiian mo’olelo (cultural history)
- Observation game scavenger hunt
- Connection with the natural environment as you walk from farm to farm on beautiful nature trails
Registration & Additional Information Tours may be booked from 8am-4pm Monday-Friday for groups of 10 or more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The tour is designed as a walking tour over uneven terrain; please wear appropriate footwear. The total distance covered is approximately 1 mile. Tours last approximately 2 hours. Rates vary depending on group size. Please contact us for rates for your group. Groups are welcome to bring a lunch and enjoy it picnic-style on the lawn adjacent to the hale wa’a before or after the tour.